2020 Midlands Mob Match
- 28th November 2020
- Shipley Park, Heanor
- Rob Rainsford
- Contact email
- Already entered?
- Update your entry
Please choose your event:
28th November 2020 at 10:00amEntries close 27th November 2020
28th November 2020 at 11:30amEntries close 27th November 2020
Heanor Running Club 5k team race
MIDLANDS MOB MATCH
UKA Licence applied for
Officially measured course
Starting and Finishing in Shipley Country Park, Derby Lodge, Heanor, Derbyshire.
Saturday 28th November 2020
Ages U20 and Senior
Men's Race (8 per team) at 10am
Women's Race (5 per team) at 11:30am
£50 per men's team
£30 per women's team
Race Adjudicator: Steve Winfield
Event Organiser and Covid-19 Officer: Rob Rainsford
- Clubs will each be sent a link to pre enter their teams, seeded in order of fastest athlete first.
- First claim athletes only.
- Bib numbers/chips to be collected on the day by the named team manager.
- In accordance with the EA and Government guidelines, team managers must provide contact details for each athlete and indicate that they agree not to compete if they are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus, and will inform the Event Organiser if they subsequently test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the competition taking place, for test and trace purposes.
- Pre-entries only; only named reserves may be substituted on the day.
- Athletes will be set off in waves (fastest members of each team first).
- The course surface is a mix of tarmac and park paths.
- Athletes should arrive ready to race (and are requested to bring their own pins) as in accordance with EA guidelines, there will be no changing facilities or bag drop, however toilet facilities will be available.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be located around the start and finish area.
- Car parks are pay and display: 2 hours £1.60, 4 hours £3. All day £4.80.
Main car park, toilets and cafe. Slack Lane, Heanor DE75 7GX.
Mapperley Reservoir car park and toilets (nearest to the start/finish DE7 6BR).
- Toilets and hot food and drinks will be available at Derby Lodge Tea rooms (close to the start/finish).