- Data controller: Mark Hope
- How we collect or obtain your information:
- When you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us by post or digitally or placing an order on our website),
- From your use of our website, using cookies, and from third parties
- Personal information we collect: name, contact details, details surrounding the sign up process of the event being signed up for, IP address.
- How we use your personal information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), analytical purposes, in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to pass to the organisation contracting us to collect entrant information, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
- Do we sell personal information to third parties: No, Data is collected on behalf of our clients and is not used owned or sold by our organisation.
- How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
- How we secure your personal information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your personal information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers, encrypting payments on our site via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and only granting access to your personal information where necessary.
- Transfers of your personal information outside of the UK: we will not transfer your personal information outside of the UK.
- Your rights in relation to your personal information
- to access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- to correct your personal information
- to have your personal information deleted
- to restrict the use of your personal information
- to object to the use of your personal information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
Our details The data controller in respect of our website is FR Systems, 04469182 of Unit 11, Evolution, Hooters Hall Road, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 9QF. You can contact the data controller by writing to Unit 11, Evolution, Hooters Hall Road, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 9QF or sending an email to [email protected].