2020 Fleet Half Marathon
- 15th March 2020
- Fleet, Hampshire
- Fleet & Crookham AC
- Contact email
- Event websites
- Who's In?
- See who is taking part
- Already entered?
- Update your entry
Please choose your event:
15th March 2020 at 10:30amEntries close 15th February 2020
Junior Fun Run
15th March 2020 at 10:45amEntries close 15th February 2020
This is not a walking race and a strict 3 hour cut off time will be enforced due to the imposed limit on the road closure duration.
Since the first event in 1982, thousands of runners have completed the race and the race has become the highlight of the year's sporting calendar in Fleet and the surrounding area.
- A gently undulating but fast course with personal best potential.
- Course is traffic-free.
- An ideal build-up to the London or other spring marathons.
- Pace Makers for 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10 and 2:20 finish times
- Junior Mini Mile for 8-16 years olds – starting at 10.45am
- Well-marshalled route – over 150 cheering you on your way
- ChampionChip Timing gives you a personal time.
- Professional medical support.
- Experienced organising team and we are all runners too.
- Major benefit for national and local charities.
- Great local support on the route.
- Founder member of the British Association of Road Races.
- UK Athletics licence no: 2020-38081
- FREE race photography
- NEW for 2020 – An England Athletics Masters V Celtic Masters Event
- NEW for 2020 – Supporting Scotty’s Little Soldiers charity
Enquiries about the event please goto:
Fleet Half Marathon F.A.Q