2018 Fleet Half Marathon
- 29th April 2018
- Fleet, Hampshire
- Fleet & Crookham AC
- Contact email
- Event websites
- Who's In?
- See who is taking part
- Already entered?
- Update your entry
Please choose your event:
29th April 2018 at 10:30amEntries close 20th April 2018
Junior Fun Run
29th April 2018 at 10:45amEntries closed
This is not a walking race and a strict 3 hour cut off time will be enforced due to the imposed limit on the road closure duration.
Since the first event in 1982, thousands of runners have completed the race and the race has become the highlight of the year's sporting calendar in Fleet and the surrounding area.
- A fast course with an excellent chance to achieve your personal best time.
- Pacemakers for 1:30, 1:45, 2.00 and 2.15.
- Course is traffic-free.
- An ideal build-up to the London Marathon.
- Well-marshalled route.
- ChampionChip Timing gives you a personal time.
- Professional medical support.
- Experienced organising team and we are all runners too.
- Major benefit for national and local charities.
- Excellent local support on the route.
- Founder member of the British Association of Road Races.
- UK Athletics licence no: TBC
- Cheerful, encouraging marshals to help you on your way
- 5 water stations on route
- New for 2018 - Junior 1 mile Fun Run for 8-16 year olds - finisher t-shirt and medal to all junior runners
Enquiries about the event please goto:
Fleet Half Marathon F.A.Q