2018 Fleet Half Marathon
- 18th March 2018
- Fleet, Hampshire
- Fleet & Crookham AC
- Contact email
- Event websites
- Who's In?
- See who is taking part
- Already entered?
- Update your entry
Access Code Required
This event needs you to provide an access code in order to enter
This is not a walking race and a strict 3 hour cut off time will be enforced due to the imposed limit on the road closure duration.
Since the first event in 1982, thousands of runners have completed the race and the race has become the highlight of the year's sporting calendar in Fleet and the surrounding area.
- A fast course with an excellent chance to achieve your personal best time.
- Pacemakers for 1:30, 1:45, 2.00 and 2.15.
- Course is traffic-free.
- An ideal build-up to the London Marathon.
- Well-marshalled route.
- ChampionChip Timing gives you a personal time.
- Professional medical support.
- Experienced organising team and we are all runners too.
- Major benefit for national and local charities.
- Excellent local support on the route.
- Founder member of the British Association of Road Races.
- UK Athletics licence no: TBC
- Cheerful, encouraging marshals to help you on your way
- 5 water stations on route
- New for 2018 – Junior Fun Run for 8-16 year olds
Enquiries about the event please goto:
Fleet Half Marathon F.A.Q