2017 Bud's Run and Birthday Bash
Access Code Required
This event needs you to provide an access code in order to enter
Join us at the University of Birmingham on Saturday 21st October
Bud's Run promises to be a great family day out. As well as the 5k, there's:
- A free exclusive Bud's run long-sleeved technical T-shirt with every entry and a special bespoke medal for every finisher.
- An optional fancy dress competition - wear your brightest and fluffiest costume.
- Coffee, cake and snacks on sale - vital after any 5K!
- Sports massages will be available for a donation.
- A Kids 2km run will be held before the 5km, with entries being taken on the day for a donation.
Straight after the run we are hosting a very special new event called Rabble...Rabble is an exciting, new way of exercising which is taking the UK by storm. A rabble game is an hour of immersive fun team games. Each game disguises high intensity internvals within the rules of fun social games. It is a fun and novel way of getting fit that caters for all abilities. Spaces are limited so grab them while you can!
Following the run a very special version of Bud's Bash is happening this year to celebrate Bud's 70th Birthday. It's going to be the last bash so please come, get dressed up and join us for one hell of a party. On the night:
- Drinks reception upon arrival at 7.45pm in the atrium of the University of Birmingham's Great Hall.
- A two course sit down meal will follow at 8.30pm.
- First class entertainment in the form of top class band called The Revelators.
- A large inflatable photobooth will also be availble throughout the night for those unique pictures.
- On the night there will be a raffle for some amazing and sought after prizes.
Enter now and help us raise our total to £70,000 for Parkinson's UK for Bud's 70th Birthday.