Hook Fun Run & Road Races
Access Code Required
This event needs you to provide an access code in order to enter
The Hook Fun Run and Road Races are back for their 28th year. The courses are the same as in 2017 with 10K and 10 Mile races through the Hampshire countryside plus a Fun Run around the village of Hook.
The start and finish of all races will be in Hartletts Park, meaning that once again we can use the fantastic facilities at Hook Community Centre. In 2017, crowds of supporters came out to cheer on over 1,300 finishers across all our distances, making for a really great atmosphere throughout the event.
There are two 10K team challenges for teams with a minimum of 6 entries, with at least 2 men and 2 women finishing creating a points score based on overall finish position. The first challenge is for teams from running clubs and the second is for work-based teams or groups of friends.
- Start time for the first race will be 10.00am
- All finishers will get a medal
- There are toilets, showers, refreshments, a baggage hall, changing areas and physiotherapy services
- Chip timing will be used
- There will be water stations on the courses and one at the end
- Minimum age for entry is 15 years for the 10K and 17 years for the 10 Mile, while the Fun Run is open to all runners over 5 years
More information about the event and course is always available at www.hookfunrun.com
Running numbers for all entries received after 8th May will need to be picked up on the day.
Please be aware that we cannot issue refunds under any circumstances.